The mission of the Florida CCIM Chapter is to provide the highest quality of marketing and networking opportunities, services, and education that will enhance our members‘ ability to conduct business successfully.
Peter J. Barnett, CCIM
PwC | National Real Estate
Office: (813) 351-2791
Mobile: (813) 716-9597
Earlier this year, we outlined numerous plans and strategies, with our most important goal of promoting YOU, our members. Since that time, your Florida CCIM Chapter has had numerous successes. As we head toward the end of my year as Chapter President, I am proud to share some highlights with you:
• As our organization is made up of the top professionals in a wide variety of disciplines within commercial real estate, the chapter successfully crossed barriers and promoted our organization to both fellow practitioners, investors, to the media and more. We rolled out campaigns that promoted our members as commercial real estate experts to users of Loopnet and Costar, and more.
• CCIM has manned booths and interacted with attendees at numerous association conferences across the state, each time building our brand and reinforcing our value.
• Advertisements have also been placed in special editions of Florida Trend magazine and press releases promoting activities of our members have been picked up and published statewide.
• Our statewide website flccim.com is continuing to evolve as well. New website features include increased news and media relations services; increased postings of news for each of our eight districts; simplified event registration and more. We are committed to continuing improvements to deliver a platform that enhances your membership, saving you time and energy, and promoting the CCIM brand across Florida.
• We have added monthly updates via our monthly Florida Focus digital newsletter and continue to work on improving our presence on the web, so take a look and tell us what you think. We appreciate all the feedback and great ideas.
My sincere thanks goes out to all the volunteer leaders of this organization on the Chapter and District level who have given much time and energy to help in our success. You’ll find that whether you’re interested in a class, seeking a networking opportunity, or searching for an expert in the commercial real estate industry – Florida CCIM is the resource to turn to.
I am proud of all we have accomplished together so far in 2014, and I can’t wait to see what next year will bring. Thank you all for making it a year to remember!